This NVDA Productivity Bundle includes:
- The NVDA screen reader (direct download). The premier free screen reader for Windows. Support for applications including popular web browsers, email clients, and office suites. Translated to over 50 languages. Ongoing updates, generally four major versions per year (This direct download is provided as a convenience to purchasers of the bundle. The content is the same as the program the regular download page).
- NVDA User Guide (via NVDA help menu). A concise reference to every NVDA feature and command. Useful for refreshing keystrokes after completing the training modules listed below.
- Basic Training for NVDA (electronic text). The official training material for NVDA. From getting started up to advanced object navigation and web browsing.
- Microsoft Word with NVDA (electronic text). Training material for Microsoft Word 2010 through to the latest Office 2019 and 365 with NVDA. From getting started with Word through to mail merge, document comparison and changing settings.
- Microsoft Excel with NVDA (electronic text). Training material for Microsoft Excel 2010 through to the latest Office 2019 and 365 with NVDA. From getting started with Excel to complex formulas, charts and distributing workbooks.
- Microsoft Outlook with NVDA (electronic text). Training material for Microsoft Outlook 2010 through to the latest Office 2019 and 365 with NVDA. From getting started with Outlook to using RSS Feeds and Mailbox Cleanup and changing settings.
- 10 hours of telephone support (English Language, Australia & US numbers). Get the help you need when you need it via the phone. Our experts can answer questions, walk you through completing a task or even resolve an issue for you by remotely accessing your computer. This service is for help with using NVDA only. If you need development or consulting services, please contact us to discuss a corporate support contract. These hours can be used at any time within two years from the purchase date. Time is counted in 15-minute increments.