The Basic Training for NVDA eBook is the first module in the official set of training materials for learning to use the free NVDA screen reader. Suitable for the new and existing user wishing to improve proficiency.
Concepts covered include:
- Getting started with NVDA and Windows
- Basic configuration and navigating settings
- Writing and editing text
- Document formatting
- File management
- Browsing the web
- Forms on the web
- Using the review cursor
- Object navigation
- Advanced topics
- NVDA setup guide
This module is available individually, or as part of the NVDA Productivity Bundle. The bundle includes Basic Training for NVDA, Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint, as well as telephone support.
This eBook version of the training module includes the following formats:
- .epub: An electronic book format readable in many standalone book readers as well as book reading apps on smartphones and computers.
- .html: A web page readable in any web browser
- .docx: A Microsoft Word file
- .kfx: Used in Amazon Kindle readers and the Kindle app for PC (version 1.19 or later required)
Training material included in this package is in English language only.
The purchase price of this product supports the work of NV Access and our ability to provide the NVDA screen reading software free of charge.