Podcast Episode 10
In episode 10, we highlight the major features in the just-released NVDA 2015.4, followed by a brief summary of what’s coming in NVDA 2016.1. We give a quick update on our in-progress training material and the OSARA extension for REAPER, as well as a couple of other bits of NVDA news.
Links related to discussion in this episode:
- Hear about NVDA and Windows 10, recent and upcoming changes in NVDA and more in podcast episode 9.
- Hear about what's new in NVDA 2014.1 in podcast episode 8.
- NVDA 2013.3 details and OpenOffice accessibility news in podcast episode 7.
- Learn about NVDA 2013.2 and our new release process in podcast episode 6.
- Find out about our new website and NVDA 2013.1 in podcast episode 5.
- What's in NVDA 2012.3? Find out in podcast episode 4.
- NVDA 2017.4 drops support for Older Operating systems
- NVDA 2017.3 Now Available for Download
- Jamie: Moving On from NV Access
- Announcing NVDA 2017.2 Release
- NVDA Certified Expert Accreditation Now Available
- NVDA 2017.1 Released