In this long overdue, whirlwind episode of the NV Access Podcast, we first talk about NVDA and Windows 10 and the upcoming NVDA 2015.3 release. We then give a brief summary of the major changes in NVDA over the last year or so, as well as work currently in progress for the next release. Finally, we highlight other exciting happenings related to NVDA and NV Access.
Links mentioned in the show:
- The latest official information about NVDA and Windows 10
- Acapela TTS Voices for NVDA
- Eloquence for Windows SAPI 5 synthesiser from Code Factory
- Code Factory don’t seem to have a page for their Vocalizer for Windows SAPI 5 synthesiser for some reason, but it is available from Computer Room Services in the UK.
- SpeechPlayer in eSpeak NVDA add-on, version 0.3 (direct link)
- OSARA GitHub project
- NVDA Remote