Podcast Episode 9
In this long overdue, whirlwind episode of the NV Access Podcast, we first talk about NVDA and Windows 10 and the upcoming NVDA 2015.3 release. We then give a brief summary of the major changes in NVDA over the last year or so, as well as work currently in progress for the next release. Finally, we highlight other exciting happenings related to NVDA and NV Access.
Links mentioned in the show:
- The latest official information about NVDA and Windows 10
- Acapela TTS Voices for NVDA
- Eloquence for Windows SAPI 5 synthesiser from Code Factory
- Code Factory don’t seem to have a page for their Vocalizer for Windows SAPI 5 synthesiser for some reason, but it is available from Computer Room Services in the UK.
- SpeechPlayer in eSpeak NVDA add-on, version 0.3 (direct link)
- OSARA GitHub project
- NVDA Remote
- Learn what's new in NVDA 2015.4, what's coming in NVDA 2016.1 and more in episode 10 of the NV Access podcast.
- Hear about what's new in NVDA 2014.1 in podcast episode 8.
- NVDA 2013.3 details and OpenOffice accessibility news in podcast episode 7.
- Learn about NVDA 2013.2 and our new release process in podcast episode 6.
- Find out about our new website and NVDA 2013.1 in podcast episode 5.
- What's in NVDA 2012.3? Find out in podcast episode 4.
- NV Access announces availability of NVDA 2017.4
- Seeking QA Engineer to join NV Access
- NVDA 2017.4 drops support for Older Operating systems
- NVDA 2017.3 Now Available for Download
- Jamie: Moving On from NV Access
- Announcing NVDA 2017.2 Release