Vision Australia Provides Computer Training with NVDA Screen Reader
Vision Australia has recently announced that it is now offering several of its computer training courses especially tailored for use with the NVDA screen reader.
These courses, freely available to blind and vision impaired Australians in several states, focus on such skills as typing, email, word processing and browsing the web.
Vision Australia has offered courses in computers for many years, and NV Access is excited that due to growing popularity of NVDA in Australia, there are now courses specific to those who use this screen reader.
These courses are available in several formats and can be taken either as face to face or as distance learning.
Please visit the Vision Australia Adaptive Technology Course Outlines page or call Vision Australia on 1300 84 74 66 for more information about these courses with NVDA.
- NVDA 2018.1.1 Released to handle OneCore Speech changes in Win10
- NVDA 2018.1 Now Available for Download
- NV Access announces availability of NVDA 2017.4
- Seeking QA Engineer to join NV Access
- NVDA 2017.4 drops support for Older Operating systems
- NVDA 2017.3 Now Available for Download