User level Support for NVDA Available from eyRead World-Wide
NV Access is pleased to announce its relationship with eyRead, a global online training and support service for NVDA. eyRead offers remote training and support to users world-wide at very affordable rates.
Working remotely via Skype and Teamviewer, eyRead support staff can assist you with the download, installation and configuration of NVDA, as well as helping you to solve usage issues to ensure you get the most out of NVDA and other related products.
eyRead is run entirely by persons with disabilities. It’s great that a technician in a wheelchair from his home in Vietnam or the Philippines, can remotely train and support the blind anywhere in the world to use NVDA.
Please try out eyRead today at www.ey-read.com.
- NVDA Certified Expert Accreditation Now Available
- NVDA 2017.1 Released
- NVDA 2016.4 Now Available
- Get the most out of Microsoft Word and NVDA by purchasing the latest EBook in our set of official NVDA training materials
- Help us shape the future brand of NV Access by filling in a short survey and give us your opinion
- Announcing NVDA 2016.3 Release