Second level NVDA support available for implementors and support partners
Due to high demand we are pleased to announce that second level technical NVDA and general Assistive Technology support can now be purchased at an affordable cost. This support is aimed at technical implementers, trainers, and Assistive Technology consultants who require help with NVDA or other Assistive Technology issues. Please contact us for details.
- Announcing NVDA 2017.2 Release
- NVDA Certified Expert Accreditation Now Available
- NVDA 2017.1 Released
- NVDA 2016.4 Now Available
- Get the most out of Microsoft Word and NVDA by purchasing the latest EBook in our set of official NVDA training materials
- Help us shape the future brand of NV Access by filling in a short survey and give us your opinion