Second level NVDA support available for implementors and support partners
Due to high demand we are pleased to announce that second level technical NVDA and general Assistive Technology support can now be purchased at an affordable cost. This support is aimed at technical implementers, trainers, and Assistive Technology consultants who require help with NVDA or other Assistive Technology issues. Please contact us for details.
- NVDA 2018.1.1 Released to handle OneCore Speech changes in Win10
- NVDA 2018.1 Now Available for Download
- NV Access announces availability of NVDA 2017.4
- Seeking QA Engineer to join NV Access
- NVDA 2017.4 drops support for Older Operating systems
- NVDA 2017.3 Now Available for Download