NVDA 2016.4rc2 Released
NVDA 2016.4rc2 has just been released for testing. This is a release candidate, which means that unless any critical issues are found, this will be identical to the final 2016.4 release.
Changes since RC1:
Fixed text which was hidden in the NVDA Welcome Dialog for languages such as Bulgarian. (#6599)
Highlights of this release include improved support for Microsoft Edge; browse mode in the Windows 10 Mail app; and significant improvements to NVDA’s dialogs.
- Announcing NVDA 2017.2 Release
- NVDA Certified Expert Accreditation Now Available
- NVDA 2017.1 Released
- NVDA 2016.4 Now Available
- Get the most out of Microsoft Word and NVDA by purchasing the latest EBook in our set of official NVDA training materials
- Help us shape the future brand of NV Access by filling in a short survey and give us your opinion