Come and See NVDA at Vision Australia’s Texpo 2012
NV Access will be demonstrating the NVDA screen reader at Texpo 2012, an annual public event run by Vision Australia to showcase current technologies and services available for those who are blind and vision impaired in Australia. On August 24th and 25th in Melbourne, August 31st and September 1st in Sydney, and September 7th and 8th in Brisbane, you will get a chance to chat with the developers of NVDA and learn about its benefits and features in several 45 minute sessions run over the course of each day.
For more information about locations and what else will be at Texpo, please visit the Texpo 2012 website.
Presented by lead developers Michael Curran and James Teh, The NVDA sessions will introduce and demonstrate NVDA, including browsing the web, working with documents and much more.
These sessions run for around 45 minutes, starting at 10:30, 11:45, 1:15 and 2:30 on Friday and 10:15, 11:30, 1:00 and 2:15 on Saturday.
Michael and James will also be available for questions after each session.
We look forward to seeing you there.
- NVDA 2018.1.1 Released to handle OneCore Speech changes in Win10
- NVDA 2018.1 Now Available for Download
- NV Access announces availability of NVDA 2017.4
- Seeking QA Engineer to join NV Access
- NVDA 2017.4 drops support for Older Operating systems
- NVDA 2017.3 Now Available for Download