Beta3 of NVDA 2020.4 is now available for download and testing. For anyone who is interested in trying out what the next version of NVDA has to offer before it is officially released, we welcome you to download the beta and provide feedback.
Changes from Beta2
- Fix loss of speech after removed audio device.
- Updates to translations.
Changes from Beta1:
- Liblouis 3.16.1: added Afrikaans grade 2 to braille input/output tables interface.
- Fix an error preventing a failed copy operation from being reported.
- Fix error affecting some Add-ons.
- Fix QWERTY input with Papenmeier braille displays.
NVDA 2020.4 This release includes new Chinese Input methods, an update to Liblouis and the elements list (NVDA+f7) now works in focus mode. Context sensitive help is now available when pressing F1 in NVDA dialogs. Improvements to symbol pronunciation rules, speech dictionary, Braille message and skim reading. Bug fixes and improvements to Mail, Outlook, Teams, Visual Studio, Azure Data Studio, Foobar2000. On the web, there are improvements to Google Docs, and greater support for ARIA. Plus many other important bug fixes and improvements.