Beta3 of NVDA 2020.3 is now available for download and testing. For anyone who is interested in trying out what the next version of NVDA has to offer before it is officially released, we welcome you to download the beta and provide feedback.
Changes since Beta2:
- Major performance improvements in Visual Studio Code.
Changes since Beta1:
- Updated translations for many languages.
- Small corrections to the changes file.
- Ensure that ‘Microsoft Sound Mapper’ entry under output devices is translated.
- Handy Tech Active Braille with joystick is now supported.
- Certain SAPI5 voices (such as Ivona) no longer skip speech.
NVDA 2020.3 includes several large improvements to stability and performance, particularly in Microsoft Office applications. There are new settings to toggle touchscreen support and graphics reporting. The existence of marked (highlighted) content can be reported in browsers, and there are new German braille tables.