NVDA 2017.1 Released
NV Access is pleased to announce that version 2017.1 of NVDA, the free screen reader for Microsoft Windows, has now been released. Highlights of this release include reporting of sections and text columns in Microsoft Word; Support for reading, navigating and annotating books in Kindle for PC; and improved support for Microsoft Edge.
This award-winning software has been changing the lives of thousands of blind and vision impaired people who can now independently use computers to produce written content, read news, socialise, shop and bank online, and, most importantly, actively participate in education and employment. Please consider helping NV Access to continue this important work by becoming a monthly donor.
To download NVDA, please visit our Download page.
To find out what’s new in this release, please read What’s new in NVDA 2017.1.
- NVDA 2016.4 Now Available
- Get the most out of Microsoft Word and NVDA by purchasing the latest EBook in our set of official NVDA training materials
- Help us shape the future brand of NV Access by filling in a short survey and give us your opinion
- Announcing NVDA 2016.3 Release
- NVDA 2016.2.1 Update now available
- NVDA 2016.2 Released