Microsoft Word with NVDA EBook now available for Purchase
Microsoft Word with NVDA is the second module in the official set of training materials for learning to use the free NVDA screen reader.
The book can be purchased from our Microsoft Word with NVDA product page.
Suitable for the new and existing user of Microsoft Word wishing to improve proficiency, this module assumes that the user has completed the “Basic Training for NVDA” module, or has equivalent knowledge.
Topics covered include: Getting started with Microsoft Word, proofreading, styles, tables, page layout, referencing, inserting, collaboration and sharing and customising Word options.
The purchase price of this product supports the work of NV Access and our ability to provide the NVDA screen reading software free of charge. If you would like to sample the style of the material prior to purchasing, we have made an extract of the Basic Training for NVDA module freely available on our website.
- NVDA 2018.1.1 Released to handle OneCore Speech changes in Win10
- NVDA 2018.1 Now Available for Download
- NV Access announces availability of NVDA 2017.4
- Seeking QA Engineer to join NV Access
- NVDA 2017.4 drops support for Older Operating systems
- NVDA 2017.3 Now Available for Download