NVDA 2016.2.1 Update now available
NVDA 2016.2.1 is now available. This update to 2016.2 fixes some significant crashes experienced with Microsoft Word. However, as a part of these fixes, support for reporting grammar errors in Microsoft Word (added in 2016.2) has been removed.
To download NVDA, please visit our Download page.
to find out what’s new in this release, please read What’s new in NVDA 2016.2.1.
- Announcing NVDA 2017.2 Release
- NVDA Certified Expert Accreditation Now Available
- NVDA 2017.1 Released
- NVDA 2016.4 Now Available
- Get the most out of Microsoft Word and NVDA by purchasing the latest EBook in our set of official NVDA training materials
- Help us shape the future brand of NV Access by filling in a short survey and give us your opinion