NVDA 2016.2.1 Update now available
NVDA 2016.2.1 is now available. This update to 2016.2 fixes some significant crashes experienced with Microsoft Word. However, as a part of these fixes, support for reporting grammar errors in Microsoft Word (added in 2016.2) has been removed.
To download NVDA, please visit our Download page.
to find out what’s new in this release, please read What’s new in NVDA 2016.2.1.
- NVDA 2018.1.1 Released to handle OneCore Speech changes in Win10
- NVDA 2018.1 Now Available for Download
- NV Access announces availability of NVDA 2017.4
- Seeking QA Engineer to join NV Access
- NVDA 2017.4 drops support for Older Operating systems
- NVDA 2017.3 Now Available for Download