NVDA 2016.1 Now Available
NV Access is pleased to announce the availability of NVDA 2016.1, the latest release of its award winning screen reading software.
Highlights of this release include the ability to optionally lower the volume of other sounds; improvements to braille output and braille display support; several significant fixes to Microsoft Office support; and fixes to browse mode in iTunes.
With this release, NV Access continues to ensure that blind and vision impaired people, regardless of their location, language or economic situation, can gain access to computers, thus widening the possibilities for education, employment and socialisation.
NV Access relies on financial support from organisations and users. Please consider helping the Australian-based charity to continue lowering the barriers to technology for blind and vision impaired people by becoming a monthly donor.
- NVDA Certified Expert Accreditation Now Available
- NVDA 2017.1 Released
- NVDA 2016.4 Now Available
- Get the most out of Microsoft Word and NVDA by purchasing the latest EBook in our set of official NVDA training materials
- Help us shape the future brand of NV Access by filling in a short survey and give us your opinion
- Announcing NVDA 2016.3 Release