NVDA 2012.3 Released
Version 2012.3 of the free award-winning NVDA Screen Reader for Microsoft Windows has just been released. The NVDA screen-reading software is currently Providing more than 6,000 blind and vision impaired people independent access to Windows computers each day at home, at school, in the workplace and on the go. This release contains around 30 new features and 50 bug fixes including support for East-Asian character input, experimental support for touch screens on Windows 8, improved access to Adobe Reader and much much more.
NVDA is free for anyone who needs it. However, if you would like to see it constantly improved, or you believe like NV Access that blind and vision impaired people should be able to use any type of technology for the same cost as their sighted peers, please consider making a single or monthly donation.
To find out more information about this release or to download a copy, please visit our download page.
- NVDA 2018.1.1 Released to handle OneCore Speech changes in Win10
- NVDA 2018.1 Now Available for Download
- NV Access announces availability of NVDA 2017.4
- Seeking QA Engineer to join NV Access
- NVDA 2017.4 drops support for Older Operating systems
- NVDA 2017.3 Now Available for Download