NVDA 2016.3rc2 Released
NVDA 2016.3rc2 has just been released for testing. This is a release candidate, which means that unless any critical issues are found, this will be identical to the final 2016.3 release.
Changes from 2016.3rc1 to 2016.3rc2:
- Fixed issue where only the last character was selected when using NVDA+f9 and NVDA+f10 in Mozilla editable text controls. (#6306)
- Fixed issue where selecting text with NVDA+f9 and NVDA+f10 in browse mode did not report the selected text. (#6307)
- Updated translations.
- Get the most out of Microsoft Word and NVDA by purchasing the latest EBook in our set of official NVDA training materials
- Help us shape the future brand of NV Access by filling in a short survey and give us your opinion
- Announcing NVDA 2016.3 Release
- NVDA 2016.2.1 Update now available
- NVDA 2016.2 Released
- Basic Training for NVDA eBook Now Available for Purchase