NVDA 2016.2 Released
NV Access is pleased to announce that version 2016.2 of NVDA, the free screen reader for Microsoft Windows, has now been released. Highlights of this release include the ability to indicate spelling errors while typing; support for reporting grammar errors in Microsoft Word; and improvements and fixes to Microsoft Office support.
NVDA is used by 10s of thousands of blind and vision impaired people spanning more than 120 countries, enabling them to socialise, get an education and participate in the workforce regardless of their location, language or economic situation. However, NV Access needs your help to continue this important work. Please consider making a donation when downloading.
To download NVDA, please visit our Download page.
to find out what’s new in this release, please read What’s new in NVDA 2016.2.
- NVDA 2016.4 Now Available
- Get the most out of Microsoft Word and NVDA by purchasing the latest EBook in our set of official NVDA training materials
- Help us shape the future brand of NV Access by filling in a short survey and give us your opinion
- Announcing NVDA 2016.3 Release
- NVDA 2016.2.1 Update now available
- Basic Training for NVDA eBook Now Available for Purchase