NVDA 2013.2 now Available
NV Access is pleased to announce that version 2013.2 of NVDA is now available for download. This release contains 15 new features and over 30 bug fixes.
NVDA is used by 10s of thousands of blind and vision impaired people spanning more than 120 countries, enabling them to socialise, get an education and participate in the workforce, all things that may not have been possible previously for those who could not afford other expensive screen reading solutions. However, we need your help to continue developing this product. Please consider making a donation when downloading. Even a small amount goes a long way to helping us ensure equal access to computers for those who are blind or vision impaired.
To download a copy, please visit our Download page.
- NV Access Releases version 2014.1 of Free NVDA Screen Reader
- NVDA 2013.3 now Available
- NV Access speak at TEDx Brisbane
- Visit NV Access at Vision Australia's Texpo 2013 in Brisbane
- Media release: Aussie computer programmers a global phenomenon
- Announcing the Release of NVDA 2013.1