What does NVDA mean to you: Take our NV Access Branding Survey
NV Access is currently undergoing a rebranding effort so that we can better communicate what we do and what we believe in. As a part of this effort, we are inviting those in the NVDA community to provide feedback on both NVDA and NV Access by answering a short survey.
Providing your feedback will allow us to better understand the needs of users, but also to better tell our story to existing and future funders, thus ensuring that we can continue creating and delivering a high-quality free screen reading solution.
Go to the NV Access Branding Survey to provide your feedback.
If filling in our branding survey with Firefox 48 and a screen reader, you may need to refresh the page once if you first see no content.
- Announcing NVDA 2017.2 Release
- NVDA Certified Expert Accreditation Now Available
- NVDA 2017.1 Released
- NVDA 2016.4 Now Available
- Get the most out of Microsoft Word and NVDA by purchasing the latest EBook in our set of official NVDA training materials
- Announcing NVDA 2016.3 Release