Visit NV Access at Vision Australia’s Texpo 2013 in Brisbane
If you’re in Brisbane on Friday 30 or 31st August, why not come along to Vision Australia’s Texpo 2013 and say hi. NVDA developers, Michael Curran and James Teh, will be available to take you through the latest features of NVDA, plus a sneak preview of what might be coming up.
Texpo is an annual event organised by Vision Australia that showcases the latest in products and services that can assist people who are blind or have low vision. Please visit the Vision Australia Texpo page to find out more about location and times.
- NVDA 2018.1.1 Released to handle OneCore Speech changes in Win10
- NVDA 2018.1 Now Available for Download
- NV Access announces availability of NVDA 2017.4
- Seeking QA Engineer to join NV Access
- NVDA 2017.4 drops support for Older Operating systems
- NVDA 2017.3 Now Available for Download