Beta2 of NVDA 2020.2 is now available for download and testing. For anyone who is interested in trying out what the next version of NVDA has to offer before it is officially released, we welcome you to download the beta and provide feedback.
Changes from Beta1:
- Updated translations for many languages
- Small corrections to the changes file.
- No longer speak “object replacement character”
- Adds Ukrainian computer Braille table
Highlights of this release include support for a new braille display from Nattiq, better support for ESET antivirus GUI and Windows Terminal, performance improvements in 1Password, and with Windows OneCore synthesizer. Plus many other important bug fixes and improvements.
- Download NVDA 2020.2beta2
- What’s new in this release of NVDA
- Please report any issues on GitHub.