Beta3 of NVDA 2019.3 is now available for download and testing. For anyone who is interested in trying out what NVDA 2019.3 has to offer before it is officially released, we welcome you to download the beta and provide feedback.
Changes since Beta2:
- Stop using MS Edge specific code for Internet Explorer edit fields. (PR #10652)
- Fix vision settings panel, after applying changes to Highlighter, pressing cancel no longer causes an error.
- Fix error when navigation landmark is encountered in EdgeHTML content (#10710)
- Several fixes to Screen curtain (Can now be enabled permanently via gesture when warning dialog is shown, Can be enabled after previously failing due to magnifier being active)
- Add blurb to What’s new.
- Updated description for -s commandline parameter and solved some minor spelling errors (#10678)