NVDA 2018.2.1 Available for Download
NV Access is pleased to announce that version 2018.2 of NVDA, the free screen reader for Microsoft Windows, has now been released.
Update: a minor 2018.2.1 release has since been made which just updates translations for some languages.
Highlights of this release include Support for tables in Kindle for PC, support for HumanWare BrailleNote Touch and BI14 Braille displays, Improvements to both Onecore and Sapi5 speech synthesizers, improvements in Microsoft Outlook and much more.
This award-winning software has been changing the lives of thousands of blind and vision impaired people who can now independently use computers to produce written content, read news, socialise, shop and bank online, and, most importantly, actively participate in education and employment. Please consider helping NV Access to continue this important work by becoming a monthly donor.
To download NVDA, please visit our Download page.
To find out what’s new in this release, please read What’s new in NVDA 2018.2.
- NVDACon online conference, June 1 - 3 2018
- NVDA 2018.1.1 Released to handle OneCore Speech changes in Win10
- NVDA 2018.1 Now Available for Download
- NV Access announces availability of NVDA 2017.4
- Seeking QA Engineer to join NV Access
- NVDA 2017.4 drops support for Older Operating systems