NVDA 2018.1rc2 Released for Testing
NVDA 2018.1rc2 has just been released for testing. This is a release candidate, which means that unless any critical issues are found, this will be identical to the final 2018.1 release.
Changes from rc1 to rc2 include:
- NVDA will no longer cause messages in Outlook or documents in Microsoft Word to be classed as changed after only reading them. (#8038)
- The ALVA Protocol Converter should now really work as advertised (#8047)
- NVDA will correctly upgrade to the new Alva braille driver with out the user having to open the Braille settings dialog and choosing Alva again. (#8051)
- NVDA again supports the Alva 640 Comfort.
- NVDA 2018.1.1 Released to handle OneCore Speech changes in Win10
- NVDA 2018.1 Now Available for Download
- NV Access announces availability of NVDA 2017.4
- Seeking QA Engineer to join NV Access
- NVDA 2017.4 drops support for Older Operating systems
- NVDA 2017.3 Now Available for Download