NVDA 2016.4 Now Available
NV Access is pleased to announce that version 2016.4 of NVDA, the free screen reader for Microsoft Windows, has now been released.
Highlights of this release include improved support for Microsoft Edge; browse mode in the Windows 10 Mail app; and significant improvements to NVDA’s dialogs.
NVDA is used by 10s of thousands of blind and vision impaired people spanning more than 120 countries, enabling them to socialise, get an education and participate in the workforce regardless of their location, language or economic situation. However, NV Access needs your help to continue this important work. Please consider making a donation when downloading.
To download NVDA, please visit our Download page.
to find out what’s new in this release, please read What’s new in NVDA 2016.4.
- Announcing NVDA 2017.2 Release
- NVDA Certified Expert Accreditation Now Available
- NVDA 2017.1 Released
- Get the most out of Microsoft Word and NVDA by purchasing the latest EBook in our set of official NVDA training materials
- Help us shape the future brand of NV Access by filling in a short survey and give us your opinion
- Announcing NVDA 2016.3 Release