NV Access Releases version 2014.1 of Free NVDA Screen Reader
Version 2014.1 of the free NVDA screen reading software developed by NV Access has today been released. This release contains several new features and plenty of bug fixes, covering Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint, Java, web support and much more.
With this release, NV Access continues to ensure that blind and vision impaired people, regardless of their location, language or economic situation, can gain access to computers, thus widening the possibilities for education, employment and socialization.
NV Access relies on financial support from organisations and users. Please consider helping the Australian-based charity to continue lowering the barriers to technology for blind and vision impaired people by becoming a monthly donor.
To download a copy of NVDA, please visit our Download page.
- NVDA 2018.1.1 Released to handle OneCore Speech changes in Win10
- NVDA 2018.1 Now Available for Download
- NV Access announces availability of NVDA 2017.4
- Seeking QA Engineer to join NV Access
- NVDA 2017.4 drops support for Older Operating systems
- NVDA 2017.3 Now Available for Download