NV Access Releases 2015.1 of Free NVDA Screen Reader
Version 2015.1 of the free NVDA screen Reader from NV Access is now available for download. Highlights of this release include browse mode for documents in Microsoft Word and Outlook; major enhancements to support for Skype for Desktop; and significant fixes for Microsoft Internet Explorer.
This award-winning software has been changing the lives of thousands of blind and vision impaired people who can now independently use computers to produce written content, read news, socialise, shop and bank online, and, most importantly, actively participate in education and employment. All of this would otherwise have been impossible due to the high cost of existing commercial software.
NV Access relies on financial support from organisations and users. Please consider helping the Australian-based charity to continue lowering the barriers to technology for blind and vision impaired people by becoming a monthly donor.
To download a copy of NVDA, please visit our Download page.
- Announcing NVDA 2017.2 Release
- NVDA Certified Expert Accreditation Now Available
- NVDA 2017.1 Released
- NVDA 2016.4 Now Available
- Get the most out of Microsoft Word and NVDA by purchasing the latest EBook in our set of official NVDA training materials
- Help us shape the future brand of NV Access by filling in a short survey and give us your opinion