Adobe Continues to Support NVDA in 2012
Adobe is continuing its funding of NVDA screen reader development in 2012. Priorities include ongoing improvements to NVDA’s support for PDF documents (including work towards PDF/UA standard compliance), AIR applications, Adobe Digital Editions and general HTML and ARIA improvements. Please see Adobe’s blog post for further details. As always, we are extremely grateful to Adobe for their ongoing belief in and support of the NVDA project.
- NVDA Certified Expert Accreditation Now Available
- NVDA 2017.1 Released
- NVDA 2016.4 Now Available
- Get the most out of Microsoft Word and NVDA by purchasing the latest EBook in our set of official NVDA training materials
- Help us shape the future brand of NV Access by filling in a short survey and give us your opinion
- Announcing NVDA 2016.3 Release