Adobe Continues to Support NVDA in 2012
Adobe is continuing its funding of NVDA screen reader development in 2012. Priorities include ongoing improvements to NVDA’s support for PDF documents (including work towards PDF/UA standard compliance), AIR applications, Adobe Digital Editions and general HTML and ARIA improvements. Please see Adobe’s blog post for further details. As always, we are extremely grateful to Adobe for their ongoing belief in and support of the NVDA project.
- NVDA 2018.1.1 Released to handle OneCore Speech changes in Win10
- NVDA 2018.1 Now Available for Download
- NV Access announces availability of NVDA 2017.4
- Seeking QA Engineer to join NV Access
- NVDA 2017.4 drops support for Older Operating systems
- NVDA 2017.3 Now Available for Download