NVDA 2016.2rc1 Released
NVDA 2016.2rc1 has just been released for testing. This is a release candidate, which means that unless any critical issues are found, this will be identical to the final 2016.2 release.
Highlights of this release include the ability to indicate spelling errors while typing; support for reporting grammar errors in Microsoft Word; and improvements and fixes to Microsoft Office support.
- Get the most out of Microsoft Word and NVDA by purchasing the latest EBook in our set of official NVDA training materials
- Help us shape the future brand of NV Access by filling in a short survey and give us your opinion
- Announcing NVDA 2016.3 Release
- NVDA 2016.2.1 Update now available
- NVDA 2016.2 Released
- Basic Training for NVDA eBook Now Available for Purchase